online video sessions
**Due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus crisis – for everyone’s safety, all services are currently being provided online via secure video sessions.
Secure, Encrypted Online Video Sessions
Online Video Sessions (also known as “telehealth” or “telemedicine”) have become much more common in recent years. They provide an easy, safe and convenient alternative to in-person office visits. Technology has improved to the point that it is now very easy to access online sessions – as simple as clicking a link.
David provides secure, encrypted online video sessions via a HIPAA-compliant video platform specifically designed for use in the medical field. The system used was designed to strongly protect your privacy.
In addition to consistently positive client feedback, there is a growing body of research evidence that demonstrates the effectiveness of secure online video sessions.
Benefits of Online Video Sessions
Here are some benefits of Online therapy:
- ACCESS: Clients who have difficulties with geographic location, transportation, mobility or health issues can access services and can have sessions from where they are, without the need to travel.
- REDUCED COST: Online therapy eliminates the costs associated with transportation, including travel time, gas and parking.
- MORE CONSISTENCY: Online therapy can decrease the need to miss sessions due to poor weather conditions or illness, allowing clients to participate in therapy on a more consistent basis.
- SCHEDULING FLEXIBILITY: Clients may have increased scheduling options due to the online format – the practitioner may be able to work more flexibly with their schedules.
- OPTIONS: many clients choose a combination of in-person sessions and online sessions in order to have a mix of in-person contact, mixed with the ease and convenience of online sessions.
- REMOVES TRAVEL-RELATED BARRIERS: The online option allows for sessions to continue even when you need to be away for work, or otherwise need to travel to a different location. All it takes is clicking on a web link, and the session can occur from anywhere.
*Note: While very convenient and highly effective, online therapy may not be for everyone. Individual appropriateness of the online format is determined on a case by case basis.